Should i live fake??

Monday, May 18, 2009

Thank god for computers.. or else i would be passed off as an illiterate..
(You can read but you can't write!!)
I scribble..literally scribble.. not 'blog' scribble but scribble scribble..
like a child's first piece of art..
you know like they say.. you are what you do??
Which 'Do" is the deciding factor that 'you' are defined to??
I sleep..Lazy.
I smoke..Smoker
I eat...Fat
I shit... ....
I watch movies.. movie buff
I listen to music..audiophile
I read books...book worm
I drink...alcholic
ETC ETC..

So like yeah and i'm supposed to be defined by the way i write??
It's true that i'm messy.. but when i wanna get things done.. i really will go to any extent to get it done... this trait.. it doesn't reflect anywhere in my handwriting.. then what??

Every other things come into account... from my hair style..to the sole of my shoe...
honestly when you look at me as if i wasn't there.
Girls and i.. we would be just friends and the furthest it would go to is being a local confidante..
nothing more... nothing more...so that explains why i settled for an arranged marriage

I just wanna know.. should i be really bothered about my dress sense or just continue being in my comfort clothes...

I see 'good-looking' people achieve alot.. but it's all fake..

Should i live fake?? have a fake name.. "Please call me Zach"

I really don't know where this is going but.. just for the sake of filling this void...

Adieu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to think that i actually liked this messy post ;) !!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ziyad... :)

Anonymous said...

i loved what i read.. be yourself.. forever! :)