What is

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's absolutely shitty when there are flashes of thoughts going through my head and i go blank for a moment just by reminiscing it. The usual but painful thoughts of my family, the debts we have to clear, my dad a heart patient who survived 3 attack still working at this age (62), my mom who's supposed to be taking care of my brothers, working, my gas guzzling car, the money that i owe, My wife, my education ETC ETC

As ya'll might've noticed, it's all about money and yes it has been about money for me ever since i started working.

There's a saying, the wealthiest of em' all is the healthiest.(something like that)

I beg to differ, the wealthiest of em' all can AFFORD to stay the healthiest.
The rich have time to have a morning jog, while people like us don't even have time for breakfast.
The rich thank god for what they've been blessed with while we pray to god to be blessed.

Not everyone will agree to my last sentence but not everyone else will know of each others situations and motives

With money, people come to you like flies to shit.

Without money, Some people would rather buy high grade dog food than to actually spare some change for the needy

I guess it's all fate and i do still thank god, for what he has given me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am there for you always.. !! Even if u don't have money..:P

Sonshu said...

I agree with you..but loved ones hamesha rahenge!